THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THE MILITARY NEEDS
F.A.T.A. is amongst the world’s largest outsourced civilian, tactical airborne training organisation and we proudly provide the highest quality training to all Military forces that put their lives on the line every day.
Our Team include among the others, Former Air Force pilots who served as leaders, instructors and tactical instructors within the armed forces.
These men and women take great pride in the mission of F.A.T.A.
Many of them are former Top Gun and Weapons School instructors or graduates who continue to share their skills and expertise to the next generations of fighter pilots.
Many Air Forces, are at their lowest state of readiness in years. Currently, Air forces world-wide are thousands of pilots short and with a requirement to double the number of training sorties by 2030, the current approach to training is in crisis. The proficiency is hard earned only by providing war-fighters with the finest equipment and finest training available.
Right now, many countries struggle with their budgets, the assets, or people to achieve their objectives.
F.A.T.A. has established its business model as to become the favourite military contractor offering a wide range of services in a dedicated location, although capable of providing on-site services as well as out of base, according to the customer need.
F.A.T.A. provides Ab-initio ground and simulated training for pilots. on L-39 C.
F.A.T.A. provides Ab-Initio simulated training for pilots.
Our training program, simulated flight and theoretical course is tailored to the specific requests of the Contractor.
F.A.T.A. is also providing flight simulator training to reduce significantly costs and time needed for mission preparation and further flight experience and allows practicing unusual or very dangerous training exercises.
This also provides deployment training to unknown areas and reduce significantly the environmental impact.
F.A.T.A offers advanced simulated training on L-39C static sim:
- UPRT type related
- Air Defence missions
- Target intercepts
- Basic-Advanced Dogfight manouvers
- Advanced Electronic Attack (Simulated)
- Offensive and Defensive Counter-Air Tactics
- Escort Missions (Fighter Sweep)
- Strike Fighter Tactics Instruction (SFTI)/TOPGUN Training
- Airborne Air Intercept Controller (AIC) training with fighter tactical comm simulations
- Unit Level Training for Fleet and Air Force squadrons (Wingman flight)
- Over-Land Airborne Threat Simulations
- Air to Ground Attack Training + Low Level Flight Training (BBQ Training)
Our Instructors have:
- Extensive Experience:
- Jet Aerobatics
- Corporate/Airline Pilots
- ATP and/or CFI-Rated
- Standardised iInstructional Techniques
- Hand-picked as Friendly, Expert Instructors
F.A.T.A. is formed of experienced pilots as Examiner and instructor recognized by Civil Aviation Authority EASA with large experience with widebody aircraft such as Airbus and Boeing with effective mission operative world theater and critical areas such as Afghanistan, Iraq (Airbus 320, Airbus 330, Boeing 767. Boeing 757). They possess the firsthand knowledge to train aviators effectively around the World.
Head of Training
F-104 / MB339 / L39
Flight Operations NP
L39 / A330 / B767
EJECTION SEAT TRAINING
Pilots will experience the urgency in making the critical decision of when to pull the ejection handle and how to promptly position themselves properly before ejecting. This is an ideal environment for pilots to hone their skills for the most challenging aspect of aircraft
ejection – the decision to eject.
The F.A.T.A. Ejection Seat Trainer (EST) provides flight simulation scenarios of in-flight emergencies, demanding pilots’ real-time decision to continue or abort flying.
Cameras placed at different angles, provide high quality recordings of each individual trainees’ training. An optional high speed camera is also available for capturing images in slow motion.
Key safety features include pilot posture sensors, multi-layered physical and software safety interlocks, catapult brakes and safety barriers.
WATER SURVIVAL TRAINING
All aviators need to be trained in water survival skills if their operations take them over any body of water. It is of great importance that all aircrew know how to survive a water landing and maintain survival until the arrival of rescue forces.
F.A.T.A. offers a complete line of water survival equipment for Underwater Escape, Parachute Drag, Parachute Drop and Disentanglement, and Helicopter Rescue Hoist training.
- Mobile, axial fans that generate wind force to stimulate sea winds or helicopter downwash
WAVE MACHINE AND CURRENT JETS
- Substainable waves and current store create sea conditions
- Open ocean swimming
- Raft boarding and survival
- HRHT training
F.A.T.A. also offers a full-suite of Computer-based training programs to suit the needs of:
- Preselection of personnel
- Flight crew
- Maintenance engineers
We offer a variety of hands-on training services at our facility as well as customised off-site training and some of the best online courses available through our learning platform called Air training.
Our leadership team is comprised of industry leaders and experts in civil and military aviation training, consulting, and program development.
State-of-the-Art Training Facilities
- Modern equipped ground classrooms
- Fully equipped Briefing rooms
- Transportation and accommodation arranged
- Maintenance support on-site
2 x Aero L-39C
- MTOW: 4770 KG
- SPEED: 480kts/ 910 kmh
- Service ceiling: 38.000 ft
- G-limits: +8/-4 g
- 2 x Hot Ejection Seats 0-150
1 x Aero L-39C simulator
- 3D Simulation device
Why using this training platform?
- Extensively used world-wide jet trainer
- Suitable for in-flight display and post-flight analysis of Systems Instrumentation, providing parameters:
- X,y,z velocities and accelerations
- Roll, pitch, yaw angles and rates 3-axis mags
- Control force sensors
- Reliability and high performance
- Excellent testbed by using underwing pods that can be equipped with EO/IR, RADAR, hyper spectral or other detectors