Air Dreams was born, based in Gallarate (VA) and correspondents in Lebanon, Great Britain, Belgium, Oman and Hong Kong, where it offers a wide range of highly professional services in the field of Civil and Military Aviation.
A significant, but not exclusive, part of Air Dreams’ activities are the Training Courses.
Under the guidance of Rossano Diego De Luca – CEO of Air Dreams – it employs a team with decades of experience in the Civil and Military Aviation sector and has defined official strategic collaborations with companies of national and international prestige.
“Air Dreams – says Rossano Diego De Luca, CEO – aims to define new training standards, breaking away from the” cliché “of the traditional model, offering practical and well-structured programs, which allow the personnel of the Aviation World, experts or” entry-level “, to be able to improve their training to advance their career, thus adding value to their professional figure. Air Dreams, in this regard, offers a variety of practical training platforms at our facilities, as well as personalized off-site training thanks to some of the best online training courses available through the G. Fortunato University, with which we have signed a cooperation agreement”.
De Luca continues: “Our school stands out from the rest of the other training companies in that we not only provide theoretical programs by experts in the sector, but we also take advantage of the concrete skills of our instructors, who transpose their professional experience into the courses. Our programs are continually updated to be the most relevant, current and innovative across the ever-changing industry. Our courses have a limited number of students who benefit from the “tete-à-tete” relationship that is created with our instructors.
All courses are a combination of theory (classroom/lesson/audiovisual) and practice (practice). Our philosophy is simple: involve and empower students. “
Confirming the quality of the services offered, the CEO underlines that: “among other collaborations in place, Air Dreams has been qualified to participate in the Leonardo SPA invitations to tender”; at the moment we provide the latter with instructors for the processing and management of composite materials used in the fixed and mobile wing civil industry “.
Other Strategic Services offered by Air Dreams are:
- Advisory services for Passengers, Cargo and Business Jets Airlines: strategic projects including Creation of BP for Start-up and Sustainability
- Provision of Full Management Team (CEO/ACCOUNTABLE MGR/COO/CCO/ CAMO/ATO/OCC)
- Leasing of commercial Passenger Aircraft, private Jets and Cargo Aircraft
- Used Aircraft & Engines Procurement and Contract Negotiations
- Airframe and Engine record inspections by EASA & FAA certified inspectors
- Sourcing qualified (EASA & FAA) heavy (C&D) maintenance facilities
- Aviation Insurance Advisory Services in the London Market
- Assistance in negotiations with Banks and Lessors for aircraft procurement and leasing
- Airworthiness Management (CAMO Services)
- Technical and operational management
- Administration services and manuals
- Management of crew staff
- Organization, coordination and management of flight (Hotel reservation, crew transfers, flight monitoring, ground assistance, Refueling)
- Aircraft Management + Flight brokerage (Charter – Executive – Cargo)
- Airline advisory services + Airport planning and development strategies
- Operational and capital delivery
- Sustainability and environmental management
- Asset management, operations and maintenance
Air Dreams Consultants have managed projects for more than 16 Governments, 240 airports and 12 Airlines.
Official Air Dreams Partners are:
- AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER (http://www.aerospacetechtrans.com)
- AIM OF EMPEROR (http://www.aimofemperor.com/)
- CAPITAL AVIA NEFT (http://www.capitalavianeft.ru)
- MD SYSTEMS (http://www.mdsystems.it/)
- G. FORTUNATO UNIVERSITY (http://www.unifortunato.eu/)
Link to magazine: https://italiavola.com